Bo Phillips offers rental and sales of signage and equipment for construction zones, road work zones, pedestrian control, parking lots, airports, emergency services, and more. All of our DOT standard signage is produced on-site at our facility in Tucker, Georgia.
In addition to our diverse selection of products, our team also offers a range of services that assist with our customers’ logistical needs. Just a few of these services include:
- Delivery of rented or purchased equipments to customer specified site of use
- Installation of temporary post-mounted roadwork signs
- Call in for the locating of utilities
- Creation of job-specific, computer-generated traffic plans for permitting purposes (such as lane closures and detours for events or work zones)
- Setup and breakdown of pedestrian barricade equipment for special events such as parades, concerts, festivals, and more. (* Upon request)
- Remote programming of electronic variable message boards
View our Frequently Asked Questions page for more details about our services. Have a special project that requires a custom solution? Don’t hesitate to ask! We are always looking for more ways to make the lives of our customers easier.
Whether you’re a general contractor or property manager, Bo Phillips provides all the products and services you need to ensure your operation runs smoothly. Founded in 1965, our company’s personnel is certified under the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) and boasts a combined 100 years of experience in the industry.